Monday 30 March 2020

Encouragement in the midst of COVID-19.

I want to share some words of encouragement with each of you as you tackle one of the biggest issues you have likely faced in ministry.  Right now, I am sure that the focus of many, including ECM staff, is on what can't be done right now.  We can't hold Saturday clubs, we can't visit homes, we can't visit schools, we can't hold meetings or trainings....  We can't, we can't, we can't....  I get it. I feel the same way too right now.  

So I want to encourage you simply to ask yourself, "What can we do right now? What can we do that we didn't have time to do before?  What can we do to move forward the mission and vision of ECM, even in the midst of difficulty?"  

If you can continue to find ways to bring hope during this time, then you have succeeded.  I challenge you to find ways to bring hope, even if the methods may look different than before.  Even if you have to think outside the box.  

There is a lot we can do.  So, let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encourage and challenge ECM staff members by leaving a comment!